I don’t have a business card to hand out. Perhaps that’s because trouble is my business. But I think people still use them a lot. They have a certain professional cachet. At least, you still see them popping up in movies. Here are some for you to add to your wall of contacts.
See also: Quiz the fifty-third: My card (Part one).
Didn’t Inspector Gadget also claim that trouble was his business? The cartoon from the 80’s, not the abominable live action adaptation. If it wasn’t him, then some other cartoon from that time said it, but I’m blanking.
We always have stacks of business cards in our vehicles so when we’re working we can hand them if neighbors start talking to us. Nothing slows work down faster than a neighbor that wants to talk. So we hand them the business and tell them to “Call the office”. Works perfectly.
4) Really? You had to include Batman and Robin, the worst movie in existence? I know I say this but that movie needs to be scrubbed from existence.
14) Team America: World Police (or whatever that puppet movie was called). That was also a very disturbing movie. Glad it didn’t become a successful franchise.
15) One of the Men in Black movies. No idea which though.
23) Never seen it, but I’m pretty sure that’s American Psycho.
Trouble Is My Business was the name of a Raymond Chandler story collection! But was probably picked up by others. Sort of like “Danger is my middle name.”
All correct answers. I had to include Batman & Robin because that’s the one where he had a card!
1. Come to Daddy
4. Batman and Robin
6. The Maltese Falcon
7. Three Days of the Condor
9 In The Cut
12 The Omen
14 Team America
16. Men in Black
21. Wonder Woman 1984
22. Harley Quinn
23. American Psycho
One near miss. Plus there were several film versions of The Maltese Falcon. Really need a year for that one.
That was Spielberg.
Also, I’m afraid it was one of the other ones and not the classic version. So 11/13. Which is still very good.
1)Come To Daddy
3) The High Sign
4 Batman & Robin
6) Maltese Falcon 1931
8)Chalie Chan in Honolulu
9) In The Cut
12)The Omen IV
14)Team America-World Police
15) The Leech Woman (???)
16)Men in Black 1997
17) Sherlock Homes The Final Problem (???)
18) Dressed to Kill
21) Wonder Woman 1984
22) Birds of Prey
23) American Psycho
24) Midsummer Nights Dream (???)
25) Charlie Chan at the Opera.
I’m going to have to start making these harder. A LOT harder. Four dunnos (one of which Eddie got!) and one miss equals 20/25. 17 is a miss, but obviously on the right track. I’m sure you’d get it if you kept guessing.